Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cookies and Cream Frappe

So I am a very observant person and took it upon myself to learn the recipe for the cookie and cream frappe at Wegmans. Here is what I have gathered thus far and then created... if you also have been an eager beaver and tried to re-create their recipe let me know!!


16oz cup
Ice cubes (about 1 to 1 1/2 cup)
1/2 cup milk
4 sandwich cookies of your choice
2 T vanilla pudding
Whipped Cream

Fill cup with ice cubes, add milk to the cup, the milk should be about 1/2 way up the cup with ice in the cup. Pour mixture into a blender. Add 4 cookies of your choice (I used the Wegmans Vanilla Sandwich Cookies as well as the Wegmans Chocolate Sandwich Cookies) Add 2T of vanilla pudding.

MIX IT UP BABY!!
Put your blender on pulse or blend to break the ice into small chips that won't get stuck in a straw
Top it with whipped cream!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment