Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Summer Spaghetti with Goat Cheese and Vegetable Medley

I have loved this recipe since I first tried it. I believe that it originated from Cooking Light when I was a teenager, however I have since revamped it to suit my taste buds.

Ingredients

1lb spaghetti
1 pint cherry tomatoes cut in halves
1 broccoli spear chopped into bite sized pieces
4oz Vermont Creamy Herbed Goat Cheese-room temperature
1T olive oil
1 clove of garlic chopped
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

Directions:
Bring water in a large pot to a boil and cook spaghetti as directed- drain pasta
Warm oil in a large fry pan and saute tomatoes and broccoli until al dente
Saute garlic
 Using the pot from the spaghetti combine spaghetti, vegetables, goat cheese, chicken broth and Parmesan until spaghetti is fully covered.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment