Saturday, April 2, 2016

Honey Havarti Grilled Cheese on Rosemary Sea Salt Bread

Let me start by saying that if you do not have a Wegmans near you, I am extremely sorry. Seriously I extend my heartfelt apologies. This recipe calls for a bread sold by Wegmans, however if you can find something similar, have at it! I am all for adjusting!

2 slices of Wegmans Rosemary Sea Salt bread, cut thick (1/2 inch)
2 slices of Havarti cheese
1t honey
1T butter, halved

Heat a skillet to medium low, place 1/2 of the butter in the pan and allow it to melt. Quickly place 1 side of your bread in the skillet and move it around in the butter to ensure quality coverage.

Center your bread over the heat, place the 2 slices of Havarti on the bread and drizzle with 1t honey. Cover with 2nd slice of bread.

When your bottom bread is a delicious golden brown (about 4-5 minutes) use a spatula and slide your sandwich onto a plate (I know you didn't cook the other side yet, hold your horses!!)

Place the last 1/2 of the butter in the pan, allow it to melt and then carefully turn your sandwich over and again move it around with a spatula to ensure quality coverage. Once this side is a delicious golden brown, remove your sandwich from the pan with a spatula and enjoy.

I couldn't take a picture of the finished product because I wasn't patient enough to get my camera, instead I scarfed this delicious creation down.


No comments:

Post a Comment